Subject: Invitation - World Energy Council Executive Dialogue
From: World Energy Council – Government Relations <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Insights, World Energy Council" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 18:50:01 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite your teams to our next Executive Dialogue themed 
"World Energy Transitions in Motion", to explore the key findings of the 
2025 World Energy Issues 
<https://www.worldenergy.org/publications/entry/world-energy-issues-monitor-2025> 
Monitor and their implications for decision makers.

This strategic and action-oriented conversation, focused on leadership, 
collaboration and innovation in energy transitions, is hosted by Rafael 
Cayuela, Chair, Insights & Foresight Committee at the World Energy Council, 
and Corporate Chief Economist & EMEAI Strategy Development Senior Director 
at Dow. Please find the attached invitation for more details.

The Executive Dialogue welcomes policymakers (DG-1 / DG-2 level officials), 
senior civil servants at the national, regional, and city levels, senior 
legislative officials, high-level advisors to ministers across portfolios 
such as energy, environment, industry, future, foreign affairs, and finance, 
as well as business leaders, regulators, representatives of multilateral 
institutions, and energy planners.

As always, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best wishes,
Shota

Shota Lemondzhava
Head of Government Relations
World Energy Council

World Energy Council – Government RelationsT (+44) 20 7734 5996

E [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://twitter.com/WECouncil>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-energy-council/>

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/worldenergycouncil>

 <http://www.worldenergy.org/> www.worldenergy.org

 <https://www.worldenergy.org/>

 <https://worldenergycongress.org/riyadh/>

Publications <https://www.worldenergy.org/publications>

Community <https://www.worldenergy.org/world-energy-community>

Centenary <https://www.worldenergy.org/centenary>

World Energy Council, Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England and Wales No. 4184478
VAT Reg. No. GB 123 3802 48
Charity No. 1086559, Registered Office: Hamilton House, 1 Temple Avenue, 
London, EC4Y 0HA, United Kingdom

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary 
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by 
telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the 
e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not 
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and 
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they 
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a 
result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own 
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment